Wednesday 13 August 2014

Boatshed Walk around

I wanted to keep the design open and free as I want it to be a meeting place for friends/families to come and relax. To achieve this I took away most of the walls and gave the boatshed a glass roof. I have also chosen blues to paint the boatshed with to try and represent the water colour the sea is (even though I didn't get it quite right). I have a bar within the boatshed that can serve either alcoholic or nonalcoholic refreshments, which also makes it easier for families and gives it appeal for a group of friends. I wanted to create a relaxed area as I feel like that would fit in better with the actual place for the boatsheds. The atmosphere there is relaxed, calmed and peaceful (on a nice day), which is incorporated within the design.

No comments:

Post a Comment