Friday 8 August 2014

Animation for wedding theme

This is the finished product. There would be clear plastic over to place over the open areas if required. I ended up revising my original plan completely as there is just not a enough space. Instead I have made it into more of just a the dinning area of a small wedding reception. I think with all of these projects I get carried away and forget how small the sheds actually are. I also couldn't quite figure out how to make hanging lanterns in Sketchup, I googled it but nothing was really helpful for what I had in mind.  The meeting would obviously be Wedding but it would be an environment for both family and friends, the boatshed would be a place for people to come together and celebrate. This is why I have chosen to have a more open space (That can be covered in bad weather) to reflect the uncontainable joy, happiness and love of a wedding. This on was super fun to make as I made everything myself (Not downloaded templates for the bottles, chairs etc). Which I have and will do for all my projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment